Courtesy for Gamers

Posted: Friday, March 26, 2010 by John_Nova in
0

Hi to anyone who bothers to read this and I'm the guy that prefers to be called Nova on the internet for a good reason.

Anyway I'm Sake's friend and he is supposed to be mine I'm sure he is. But there are times like any friendship where you want to hate the other person because of something. I tend to have a favorite with this. It was one day when Sake another friend and myself were playing GoW 2 on horde and we were having fun and such I didn't notice sake using his phone or anything because I was sitting in front of him. All of a sudden Sake say that he's hungry and he wants to go a fast food joint we shrug it off as well wait a minute we are going pretty good just wait a sec. Then Sake said it a few more times I then agreed because it meant I could stock up on some drinks as well so all three of us put the controllers down and went to the one that Sake wanted to go to and suprise his girlfriend (that I call Raz for some reason) was there an hour from starting work at the same place that we were about to get food from. It wasn't a Fucking coincidence at all this was what he wanted to do after all it was his girlfriend. But the most annoying thing was when I ordered food Sake was standing away from the counter I asked him, "Are you going to get something?" To which Sake replied, "I'm not hungry" That's fucking right I thought to myself. Which is why I'm going to be working on something and posting some parts of it on this blog. It will be titled just like this. Seeing Sake wants to do a little thing we are working together Sake would be wise to read them. So in closing Sake there are more things I could talk about but I'm doing this to warm up to the future articles entitled this.

NOVA AND OUT of my mind

P.S. I never make paragraphs get used to that.

0 comments: